Laser Hair Removal
A busy life style can mean unwanted hair is a time consuming hassle to periodically remove. Excessive or unsightly body hair can also be upsetting for both men and women causing lack of confidence and a low self esteem.
Persona Cosmetic Medicine offers laser hair removal treatment that is safe, effective and delivers long lasting results. Our fantastic new Motif eLase system means we can now offer permanent hair reduction that is pain free. Laser hair removal has now become a highly demanded, and safe cosmetic way to provide men and women a superb chance to considerably diminish unwanted hair all over the body.
Why choose Motif over traditional hair removal treatments?
Because Motif harnesses Radio Frequency to boost the light energy, it is highly effective, extremely fast and very comfortable compared to traditional laser hair removal.
The elos® Technology Motif offers:
• Utilises Radio Frequency which helps deliver a more effective result
• Advantages to skin condition
• Contact Cooling for Optimal Comfort
• Faster-acting Hair Removal
• Longer lasting Results
• Safe removal on ALL skincare types and colour
• Fair facial hair removal
• Improved Safety (due to Less Optical Energy)
Book in now for your free of charge consultation and patch test & you can be hair free from as little as £40 per session.
After CarePRE Treatment Instructions:
1. Protect the area to be treated with SPF 30 or higher sun-block. Sun avoidance and sun protection will reduce the risk of dyschromia (hyper / hypo pigmentation) and epidermal effects. It is recommended to leave:
2-6 weeks before and after a sun holiday if skin is tanned.
2. Area to be treated should be free from:
hair styling products, lotion, make up, deodorant, perfume or sunscreen.
3. Discontinue any irritant topical agents 2-3 days prior to treatment, ie glycolic based products.
4. Following a chemical or microdermabrasion peel it is recommended to leave
1 week prior to, or until skin has fully recuperated (peeling, flaking, erythema has subsided) treatment.
5. Following dermal fillers, Botox or any injection in the treatment site, a minimum of 2 weeks should be left before a laser treatment.
6. Avoid alcohol, aspirin, nsaids (Ibuprofen etc) vitamin E and fish oil supplements for 3 days prior to treatment.
7. Treatments are tolerated without the use of topical anaesthetic.
8. Advise clinician of any dental crowns, caps, braces or other metal dental implants as these areas may be more sensitive and dental rolls may be needed to make the treatment more comfortable.
9. Please inform Persona of any current micro-pigmentation treatments, facial therapies or aesthetics procedures prior to treatment.
POST Treatment Instructions:
1. Avoid sun exposure and apply sun protection to treated area(s). Darker skin types must comply with sun avoidance and sun protection, especially if there is a tendency to hyper-pigment.
2. Do not undergo chemical or microdermabrasion peels 1 week post treatment.
3. Avoid direct and indirect heat, hot baths, saunas etc, for 48hrs post treatment especially if there is a tendency to hyper-pigment or development post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
4. Normal skincare routine can be resumed immediately avoiding harsh or irritant topical products for 48hrs.
5. Some redness, swelling and possible blistering may occur in the treated area, use cold compresses to help reduce.
6. If a superficial crust or scabbing occurs, do not rub, scratch or remove but cleanse area gently.
7. If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact Persona on 08450 607080 and follow advice as directed.
Persona Cosmetic Medicine is a leading clinic in the field of aesthetic medicine and we have our highly skilled, hand-picked team of experts to thank for that.
With over 30 years of combined experience our Medical Aesthetic Consultants really are the best you can get when considering an aesthetic procedure. They are all medically qualified, registered to practice medicine in the UK, and are members of UK medical organisations GMC, NMC, BMA, BACD. Most importantly, they are available to you through every stage of your treatment.
Find out more about our practitioners
Call our team on 08450 607080, or email us
to find out how Persona can help to correct your concerns and arrange your free of charge, no obligation, consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.