The incredible versatility of Botox injections
Persona Cosmetic Medicine’s leading team of doctors, nurses and aestheticians are highly skilled and experienced in Botox treatments. It’s one of our specialist areas meaning we’re able to deliver a diverse range of advanced Botox injection treatments that help to target the signs of ageing. We also perform medical Botox injections for conditions such as excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) and migraines. These treatments can really change our clients’ lives in positive ways.*
We’ve put together a complete list of our Botox injection treatments below. Whatever your area of concern, you can be certain that we’ll take a very tailored and personal approach to your Botox treatment. You’ll be in safe, experienced hands throughout and can visit our team for advice, information and to ask any questions with free consultations before, during and after Botox treatment.
Botox injections at Persona Cosmetic Medicine
- Forehead and frown lines – the forehead is a popular treatment area for Botox as the injections smooth and relax lines for a younger, fresher look. Our doctors and nurse prescribers use Botox to treat these lines almost every day*
- Crow’s feet – another very popular area also known as smile or laughter lines, crow’s feet can be treated with Botox for natural-looking results*
- Brow lift – this advanced Botox treatment rejuvenates the eye area by adding lift and enhancing the shape & definition of the brow*
- Jowls and jawline – expertly administered precision Botox injections can help to redefine and contour the jawline as well as target heavy and sagging jowls*
- Bunny lines – these small lines around the bridge of the nose can be smoothed with Botox injections*
- Downturned smile – corners of the mouth that droop can create a sad expression that’s also ageing. Our team uses Botox to lift the corners for a relaxed and more content look*
- Neck lines – horizontal and vertical neck bands can be treated with Botox injections to help rejuvenate the neck which often shows more advanced signs of ageing
- Migraines and headaches – Our team are highly experienced in using medical Botox injections to treat conditions including migraines and headaches. Botox was licensed specifically for the treatment of chronic migraines in 2010 and many of our clients have benefited from the treatment
- Excessive sweating – this relatively common condition (also known as hyperhidrosis) can be effectively controlled with medical Botox injections. We can use it to treat underarms, palms of the hands and soles of the feet. Our doctors and nurse prescribers can also treat the forehead, top lip, chin, sides of the nose and scalp with results lasting from 6 to 12 months*
How Botox injections are carried out at Persona Cosmetic Medicine
If you’re interested in Botox treatments, your first step would be to book your free consultation. This gives us the perfect opportunity to listen to your needs and concerns, fully assess your skin and advise on all treatment options. Having the right information and understanding the treatment and potential results will help you to make an informed decision.
If you decide to go ahead, we’ll carry out the treatment. The actual Botox injections only take a few minutes but we like to take the time to go through the procedure and any advice that you need to follow after treatment is complete.
*Individual results may vary