Here at Persona Medical Aesthetics we have your skincare & wellbeing covered. From acne to anti-ageing, from retinol’s to SPF, we have various wellbeing supplements & skincare ranges to suit all. Below are the skincare & supplement brands we stock in the clinic.
Obagi Medical Homecare
The range features many regimes that work together to therefore achieve a targeted goal using high quality, potent ingredients and well-researched technologies.
The Obagi system can help
- diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- increase smoothness
- reduce pore size
- improve elasticity
- generate a balanced, even skin tone
- correct blemishes
- reduce age spots and other pigmentation
- increase the skin’s own ability to hold moisture
- increase the skin’s tolerance to external factors.
- helps with acne.
The Obagi Medical range includes:
- Nu-Derm System – help correct hyperpigmentation, such as dark spots and melasma, and transform the appearance of aging skin.
- CRX system – promotes rejuvenation of skin’s appearance and enhance the appearance of even skin tone for a healthier-looking complexion.
- Clenziderm – A 3-step acne treatment formulated to help combat acne and, with daily use, help prevent future acne from forming.
- 360 – The Obagi 360 System is uniquely formulated to address the facial skin care needs of people in their 20s and 30s.
- Professional-C collection – minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improving overall complexion.
- Elastiderm – Give your skin the power to bounce back thanks to Obagi’s proprietary Bi-Mineral Contour Complex.
- Hydrators – replenish depleted moisture levels in the skin to combat a dull, dry and tired-looking appearance.
- SPF’s – Essential to every skin care routine, sunscreens are the first layer of protection for the skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays.